Date2017-04-28 15:33:07 Views1431次
Audit Process 审核程序
Audits are conducted by approved 3rd party audit firms
• Audits are paid for by the Supplier
• All initial audits are announced
• All follow-up audits are unannounced
• Investigation audits are conducted by the Walmart Responsible Sourcing or by a 3rd party when necessary
• Validation Audits are conducted by designated Walmart Responsible Sourcing associates
All audits (initial or follow-up audits) conducted by 3rd party service providers include at minimum the following components:
– Audit Request Process 审核申请流程
• Factory Disclosure 申报工厂信息
• Pre-Audit Questionnaire 填写审核前问卷
• Payment of the Audit Fee 支付审核费用
• Scheduling 排期
– The Audit 审核
– Audit Report Assessment 审核报告评估
– Communication 沟通
• All Audit related activities are managed and maintained in Retail Link system.
Factory Audit System is an application that resides in Retail Link.
• Suppliers have the responsibility to disclose factories and manage their factory matrix through this application.
• The Responsible Sourcing team uses the application to schedule audits and store audit reports along with supporting documents
• Suppliers use this system to view the assessment results for each factory they are using.
• Due to the sensitive nature of the data, access to the application is limited and is managed by Responsible Sourcing.