Date2017-04-28 15:18:04 Views1138次
The audit process begins with the disclosure of the factories and subcontractors by the suppliers through Retail Link.
• Once the new factory request has been processed, a unique factory ID is generated, and the audit is assigned to a respective 3rd party audit firm.
• A Welcome Letter is sent to the Supplier as an introduction to the Responsible Sourcing Program.
• Factory disclosure and audit requests must be completed by suppliers at least 60 days prior to the ship date. Factory audits should be completed no less than 30 days prior to the ship date. It is the responsibility of the supplier to ensure that the factory is audited by the appropriate due dates.
Pre-Audit Questionnaire is a set of questions sent out by the third party audit firm
that must be completed by each factory in order to provide an overview of the
factory and their internal controls prior to the audit.
• Questions are related to:相关问题
• Production 生产
• Workforce 工人
• Compensation 薪酬
• Working Hours 工作时间
• Policies 政策
• Health & Safety 健康与安全
• Environment 环境
• Subcontracting 分包
Responsible Sourcing audits are conducted by Walmart Approved 3rd Party Audit Firms:
• Intertek Testing Services (ITS) 天祥质量技术服务有限公司
• UL Responsible Sourcing (Formerly UL STR)
• Bureau VERITAS (BV) 必维国际检验集团
• SGS 通标标准
• Elevate 达岸咨询有限公司
• TUV TÜV公司
• Accordia Global Compliance (AGC)
• Audit fees vary according to the number of workers and range between $750 and $2080(Russia up to $2250).
Audits are assigned to the respective 3rd party audit firms for scheduling once the online audit request has been approved.
• Audit firms are instructed to collect the required audit fees 60 days prior to the audit due date. For unannounced follow-up audits, the exact audit date will not be disclosed to the factory and/or supplier in order to maintain the integrity of the unannounced audit.
审核公司会按要求在审核日期前 60 天收取审核费用。对于不通知跟进审核，确切的审核日期将不会告知工厂/供应商以保证不通知审核的诚信度。
• Suppliers are to remit applicable audit fee within 5 working days to the respective audit firm once the audit firm has initiated the payment collection process.
• Audits will not be conducted until payment is received by the audit firm. Delays in payment resulting in a delayed audit can have serious business consequences.